This one-day workshop will focus on the practical skills and strategies to support early years practitioners working with children from 0-6 years.
A practical and engaging workshop to help build confidence in participants own music-making abilities in a hands-on environment.
Training will provide:
- guidelines to support the practitioner in making connections using the Aistear and Sίolta frameworks
- sample experiences, techniques and materials illustrating the use of singing, movement, instruments and listening in early childhood
- techniques on using puppets and props
- an introduction to approaches and pioneers of early childhood music
- a comprehensive repertoire and resource package on the day
- a certificate of attendance
Workshop is facilitated by Edel McDonnell
Early booking is advised to avoid disappointment.
For further information please contact: email@example.com